Feedback from BAD Sunday 18

Home Forums Games B.A.D. – Battle Arena Drones Feedback from BAD Sunday 18

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  firegaming 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

firegaming
    Participant

I encountered quite a few bugs while laying waste to my opponents and I will describe them here:

• Had a pretty severe crash which froze up my entire PC so badly I had to reboot. Game started slowing down and eventually, my screens went black and I couldn’t get it to respond to anything. Here is my crash log from what I assume is this crash log
    • During one round Andre was just stuck there floating in space. I could shoot him and it would do no damage.
    • That starting spawn, while intense and fun, could probably do with a bit of reworking. You always spawn on top of all the other players and get propelled in a random direction. One time I even got clipped through the floor and into an adjacent room.
    • The score counts seem to be broken. Many times on my first death my score would list 2 deaths,
      and there are rounds where I know I only killed two drones but I got the win with 6 kills.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  firegaming.

nico
    Keymaster

Hey Firegaming,

Yeah we had a bunch of bugs that poped up this Sunday.
    Were you playing with the shark when your machine crashed?

Thanks for the feedback and for playing. You were really good 😀 if you keep playing like that I might have to start watching my back.

firegaming
    Participant

Hey,

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was with the Shark. After that I was just using the first two drones and didn’t have the same problem again.

It started out rough but once I got used to the controls it was a lot of fun 😁

Duzzy to survive spawn crazy and then that first one for the rest 😁

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  firegaming.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.