Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/56693/domains/celestial-games.com/html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 4766
Feedback - Celestial Games

Feedback

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Travis 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chaos
    Participant

This was my first time playing since rAge 2-3 years ago, and honestly i enjoyed that version a lot better.

Gameplay:
    I feel that the game is too slow, I don’t feel like I can do anything new in the full 360 degree motion that I couldn’t do in a normal FPS. i like the idea of the pick-ups for weapons and specialization of the different bots, however i feel that I’m a bit too restricted between the number of options. It would be nice if you could customize the bots a bit.

I’m not to sure of the reason for the game slowing down, however I can understand for performance and maybe reducing the speed a little bit to compensate for the vertigo(even though that was part of the challenge)

Graphics:
    To me it doesn’t feel like the graphics have changed too much, there is a slight improvement in the detail and over all still looking good.

misc:
    load times(understandable because beta)

Raven
    Participant

I feel the same way too.The only thing that has improved in my eyes is the handling of the controls

Travis
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback @chaos

Customization of the drones look is on the cards we have been avoiding customizing the behavior too much as we are planning this as a esport and as such we need the playing field to be reasonably consistent. I will address the idea of customization with the team again.

I will get a bit more input regarding the gameplay speed it’s an interesting observation and also the 6 degree’s aspect. I suspect the level doesn’t lend itself well to allowing for more creative 6 degrees of combat angles.

Thanks for the feedback.

Travis

Travis
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback @chaos

Customization of the drones look is on the cards we have been avoiding customizing the behavior too much as we are planning this as a esport and as such we need the playing field to be reasonably consistent. I will address the idea of customization with the team again.

I will get a bit more input regarding the gameplay speed it’s an interesting observation and also the 6 degree’s aspect. I suspect the level doesn’t lend itself well to allowing for more creative 6 degrees of combat angles.

Thanks for the feedback.

Travis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.